PDA

View Full Version : Oregon Beach Camping

rinshin
11-04-2013, 01:45 PM
We had a great time camping on the beach in Oregon few weeks ago. Not much wind and sunny days mostly. October is great time without much fog on the coast.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/rinshinnomori/oregon-coast1_zps4db9133a.jpg

rvcycleguy
11-04-2013, 02:39 PM
Nice site. Well done....

We also went camping this past weekend to nearby Galveston Texas. Beautiful weather for us as well.

hillbillyhotel
11-04-2013, 04:42 PM
i must agree, wow , that sure is nice, congratz on what looks very nice

Lesherp
11-05-2013, 08:08 AM
We went razor clamming a few weeks ago and had great weather too. Got 90 clams in three days. Only took about half an hour to limit each day. :cool: Cleaning took longer.:( For anyone that doesn’t know spring and fall are the best time for the beach in the Pacific NW. The rain seems to have set in now though. I put the TM in the garage yesterday. It may not come out again until we head south.

It looks like you were parked right down on the beach. Was that public camping? If so, I would sure would like to know the park.

rinshin
12-10-2013, 11:41 AM
We went razor clamming a few weeks ago and had great weather too. Got 90 clams in three days. Only took about half an hour to limit each day. :cool: Cleaning took longer.:( For anyone that doesn’t know spring and fall are the best time for the beach in the Pacific NW. The rain seems to have set in now though. I put the TM in the garage yesterday. It may not come out again until we head south.

It looks like you were parked right down on the beach. Was that public camping? If so, I would sure would like to know the park.

Wow, that's nice too. Where did you camp? We camped at Sea and Sand RV campground in Lincoln City OR. Their premium and one right below it has some spectacular sites overlooking the Pacific. We loved it. Newport has some wonderful seafood restaurants too. Good to go in the Fall when Dungeness crab season starts up in September. Octorber is a good time. It is also good time in the Sierras.