PDA

View Full Version : dealer in FL

HIKERZ
12-07-2012, 12:17 PM
I dropped off my TM for some repair work at JD Sanders. The only TM dealer around NE FL. I was quoted a price for some plumbing work and adjustments of the torsion bars. I was called that I can go pick it up and the cost was lower than quoted as the work did not take as long as expected. That was good news, Hopefully the work turns out to be quality.

countrygirl
12-08-2012, 02:06 PM
Thanks this is good to know and shows a different side of the company then what some of have seen.

The have carried Trailmanors for the longest period of time I think in Florida. We actually tried to buy from them twice and found them to be tenaciously set on their price. I personally know they will not do TM warranty work for anyone who did not purchase directly from them.

I do like the owners at J.D. Sander's though...very personable fellows...and they are the ones who first fascinated me with the Trailmanor product.

HIKERZ
12-08-2012, 04:19 PM
Dealt with the son. They are pricey, but then they sell airstreams too. The service was under the estimate and they seemed to be aware of the trailmanor systems. They changed out my tub faucets with brass fittings which I
Liked. I have not put the system under pressure but they said they have. If the system holds ,I would take it back

scrubjaysnest
12-09-2012, 05:19 AM
I agree with countrygirl, that is why we ended up buying ours in Tx, they weren't willing to deal on the price. When I called with a question about the TM their response was where did you buy it? I didn't get an answer. We saw our first TM there about 9 years ago but it had the 14 wheels and wouldn't work for us.

There is a couple in Ocala that have bought two from them and seemed to be quite happy with them.

Parkhopper
04-20-2013, 07:58 PM
We recently took delivery of a 2922 KB from JD Sanders (early March 2013). They were at the Tampa and Ocala shows. Traded in a 2008 Fleetwood Avalon on an ordered TM. They treated me very fair and the deal was stress free, thanks again Ben Brooks and Keith (TrailManor rep). Camped twice with zero issues so far, and we look forward to Fort Wilderness at the end of May (Star Wars days). Happy trails.