08-27-2012, 06:11 AM
10 days of fun in the TM!! :)

countrygirl
08-27-2012, 06:53 AM
Nice looks like a great spot.

brulaz
08-27-2012, 04:14 PM
I like the truck.

EDIT: But I can't quite figure out where the campground is. Vantage WA is right on 90 and the Columbia River but google maps isn't showing me any campgrounds near there.

Redhawk
08-27-2012, 10:09 PM
I'm jealous....I hope you burn your hamburger! ;)

moaboy
08-31-2012, 09:04 AM
Could you get any tv reception ?
Looks like a great spot.

Michaels
09-01-2012, 08:08 AM
I like the truck.

EDIT: But I can't quite figure out where the campground is. Vantage WA is right on 90 and the Columbia River but google maps isn't showing me any campgrounds near there.

Thanks! :) The park is a Washington State park, and the official name is Wanapum state park, and is reservable during the summer season. Since I live on the coast, heading to the desert 1/2 of the state is a nice change of scenery, and is my favorite place to go!

Michaels
09-01-2012, 08:13 AM
Could you get any tv reception ?
Looks like a great spot.

I used to get a few channels of regular TV there, but have not tried for a while. I got the Dish Network Tailgator from camping world, and now I have the same channels I have at home. It is a cool system, and only adds $10 per month to my home satellite bill (as an extra reciever) I bungee cord it to the regular antenna before i raise the roof and run the wire under the velcro flap near the TV connection inside. :)

CeeWoo
09-04-2012, 10:04 PM
We do Wanapum once or twice a year. Great park-but it can be a drag when the wind 'decides' to blow. We'll probably be there sometime after 'reservation season' ends.

I'm fortunate in that it's only something like 30-40 minutes from our house :D. I had reservations for Labor Day of Vantage but had to cancel when our previous trailer died (and I didn't know I'd fall into our 2720SD). I think my spot may have been the one you were in (or one near it). On the cul de sac, right hand side

BTW-I'm w/Dish also, and run the cable in just as you do, but use a portable tripod. Seems in a lot of places I end up in a spot that is too protected by trees

CeeWoo
05-08-2013, 06:39 PM
Michaels, we have reservations back at Wanapum for 4th of July