PDA

View Full Version : Pacific NW Dealer

Michaels
05-12-2012, 09:48 PM
I did lots of looking, and found www.camperoutlet.com to be around 20% below msrp. We ordered a 2013 2720SL, which will be in next week, can't wait! :)

ragmopp
05-13-2012, 08:18 AM
One interesting thing about Camper Outlet, is that when the warranty is up they will have nothing to do with any repairs to a TM. I know this because I called them and they stated as such.
As an interesting side note, I called TM to complain that this really isn't much of a dealer if no service is available after the warranty is up. I ended up talking to the owner of TM. He stated they were a small outfit and didn't have the staff to accomodate repairs. He then told me he would get me a name of a dealer in Oregon (Camper Outlet is the ONLY dealer in this state) that would work on my TM. He never called back. Typical.

hsannerud
05-13-2012, 09:47 AM
Auburn-Kent Valley RV is a Trailmanor dealer....Had my unit serviced there this spring and they did an excellent job!

Harry Sannerud

Scottie Dogs
05-13-2012, 01:54 PM
I did lots of looking, and found www.camperoutlet.com to be around 20% below msrp. We ordered a 2013 2720SL, which will be in next week, can't wait! :)

Hi -

Congratulation's!!! You and your family will have so much fun now. Always think positive on the TM it is a very unique travel trailer the only one on the market. We are leaving for 5 days tomorrow, then 3 weeks later we will go for 3 months. We are so comfortable in the 2720SL, could not ask for anything better. Have FUN!!!

I wonder if they put the Vinyl Velcro in the bed area and how it works, I would like to see a picture of that, I heard rumors they were going to do that. Stay right here and get so much knowledge on your new adventure :)

Dave

Michaels
05-13-2012, 06:21 PM
Auburn-Kent Valley RV is a Trailmanor dealer....Had my unit serviced there this spring and they did an excellent job!

Harry Sannerud

I actually started off there, but couldn't make their higher price work with the bank, and my limited down payment. I am glad to hear they do good work, as that is most likely where I will have my service done too! :)

Michaels
05-13-2012, 06:27 PM
Hi -

Congratulation's!!! You and your family will have so much fun now. Always think positive on the TM it is a very unique travel trailer the only one on the market. We are leaving for 5 days tomorrow, then 3 weeks later we will go for 3 months. We are so comfortable in the 2720SL, could not ask for anything better. Have FUN!!!

I wonder if they put the Vinyl Velcro in the bed area and how it works, I would like to see a picture of that, I heard rumors they were going to do that. Stay right here and get so much knowledge on your new adventure :)

Dave

That is great to hear! I'll post some pics after I get it. Thanks for the warm wishes. :)

RejoiceWay
05-13-2012, 09:21 PM
Congratulations! The only place in Washington that I've seen another TM was at Ocean Shores, parked outside the theater. Never saw the owners, but they were pulling with a black Jeep - we have a similar set up, only our Jeep is white. You'll love your new TM!