PDA

View Full Version : Campgrounds in Tenessee

08-20-2003, 08:09 PM
Greetings:
We're headed to Lake City TN to the Trailmanor factory in the near future.
Has anyone camped near there?
If so where? Do you recommend it?
Also headed for Pigeon Forge.
Any recommendations there?

"You all" are a great bunch!!! A bunch ofwhat?? I'm not sure yet.
Thanks for your help.

Happytrails
08-21-2003, 06:10 PM
Why not the factory Gospel? They are really SUPER nice people there........Give em a ring...........they're very accommodating to people, no, not a campground, but do take care of their "fold"...................

Happytrails...........

08-21-2003, 06:23 PM
I talked to Jimmy Davis about a tour and a tweeking of the tension bars. He suggested a campgound near there. So I guess that leg is taken care of.
THANKS for the suggestion.

DancinCampers
08-22-2003, 01:00 PM
Hi Phil,

The Jubilee Rally was held at Kings Holly Haven RV Park in Pigeon Forge. We certainly enjoyed it.

Their web site is

http://www.hollyhavenrvpark.com/

Take care.

Dan

08-23-2003, 03:31 PM
THANKS Dan
When I called around to several campgrounds, I talked to a very polite man At Kings Holly Haven. When He asked me what type camper, I had I replied a Trailmanor. I asked if he was familiar with the Trailmanor. I was very surprised when he replied that the Trailmanor rally had been held there. He definately knew what a Trailmanor is.
We are going to stay there.
I base my decisions partly on the service I receive on the phone when I call about rates, etc. Of course I try to have it narrowed down as to amenities if I can prior to calling.
THANKS again for your input.

jsrogers
01-14-2004, 05:32 PM
If you will be in Pigeon Forge-not too far from there is a nice campground called Big Meadow-have not camped there-matter of fact-have never camped but am in the market and seriously considering trailmanor. But I have talked to one of the owners at Big Meadow and it sounds like a great place. Hope this helps-let me know if you go there. Reason I know about it is because they have rental units on a campsite. I thought about doing this before buying-still may, but I think I am going to "Just DO IT" to quote Nike.

jsrogers
01-14-2004, 05:36 PM
P.S.
Check out their website
www.bigmeadowcampground.com

JTorsrud
01-14-2004, 09:15 PM
Hey Folks:

Thanks for all the good comments here.

My Wife and I will be making a trip (in our new 3326) to Lake City and Pigeon Forge in Mid April.

The campsites listed look really nice and very reasonably priced.

This website is the best.

You all take care.

Look for pictures from our trip.

Jeff