PDA

View Full Version : Outdoor World Retreat - Southern California

CC_Turtle
08-12-2003, 07:32 PM
hi,

as anyone ever stayed here? it is by san diego./..

thanks

teresa

BobWilson
08-13-2003, 11:03 AM
I hadn't heard of it before but it is worth looking into. It is south and east of San Diego so it is a little too hot for summer. Probably good for October to April. You can see from the pictures that it is just above the desert area.

They don't publish any info on sites or rates on the website.

Bob W.- Poway CA.

Windbreaker
08-13-2003, 03:56 PM
Sure am glad you put that link up. I just saw a trailer life tv show that showcased a nude park somewhere around there and thought I should warn CC that they might be getting into less than they expected.

BobWilson
08-14-2003, 08:26 AM
This looks like a legitimate family RV park.
When I asked my co-worker about it he looked at the pictures and saw a family relative in the gallery who is in the RV building business.

Just got a quote for rates:

Mr. Wilson,

We have full hook-ups and many spaces for long rigs with tow vehicles. How many did you need?

Rates are:

$25 per night OR

three nights free with paid $140 per week OR

$355 per month OR

Stay 12 months and get one month free

When were you thinking of coming?

Sharon A. Courmousis

Outdoor World Retreat

37133 Highway 94

Boulevard, CA 91905

619-295-5151 Business Office

619-294-7742 Fax

CC_Turtle
08-14-2003, 04:26 PM
well, i think we will try it out this labor day.. eventhough it maybe hot and we may run into to skinny dippers :-[

since we store our TM at a storage place and we don't have solar.. we need a place to charge our battery every other trip.. i can give a first hand review when we get back...

the tips and info are always great on this site ;D
thanks all,
teresa

CC_Turtle
09-01-2003, 02:35 PM
hi,

we got back from Outdoor World Retreat today..

the spaces were big.. not crowded.. people very nice

up about 4,000 feet.. lots of trees.. so lots of shade.. full hookups.. decent hiking trails... little old.. had some people who lived there..

overall.. very fun.. nice to be at a place, on a holiday weekend and not have people all over.. would go again.. but maybe when it was a little cooler!

teresa